|...As much as I want to stay away how can I not respond to this? First, I'll give you some credit and say there may be some|
truth to your comments but, everything you've stated is greatly exaggerated. (not surprising considering it's coming from you). Let's
start from the beginning.
1. Problems. (You may be right, that hasn't been determined yet.)
2. Approval or Sympathy. (Partly right, I'd rather people approve of me being here more so than being blasted like you like to do. I'm
not seeking sympathy even though I can see where you get that considering this isn't the first time I've done this.)(discuss leaving).
3. Rarely contribute and always revert back to myself.( Not true, I've complimented people on their artwork, their drumming, their posts,
their pics, their girlfriends(Paorcamp), I've commented on bands, songs and whatever else without it reverting back to me so that's
4. Overboard with photos and personal life.( Admittedly so but I've already started to get that under control. Since I posted pics of Coopers
Rock on Halloween I've only posted pics once and still plan on reducing it so you're a little late on that one. I thought posting about my
personal life would let people get to know me. I can't meet anyone so I thought it would offer a glimpse of me. Maybe too much so but
I'm just now considering myself experienced on these kind of sites. I've only been doing this for a year.)
5. Once a month better if I left posts. (Greatly exaggerated, twice before this and that's why I said I"m not saying I'm gone just considering it.
The first two times I get your comments and admit you may be right. This last time is for the following reasons, not sympathy. (You # 1,
Priest maybe calling it a day # 2, the thought of getting close to people only to say goodbye in a year or two # 3. and lastly how much crap
gets said here to start arguments. I'd rather it be peaceful.
6. Take things personally. (true)
7. Psycotic. Only to you because those posts are the only thing I can do. I'm only trying to make you uncomfortable to get you to stop trying to
ridicule me. I'll never make another post about you if you just stop trying to fuck with me. It's that simple. I don't really want you dead I just
know how much it bothers people to tell them you want them that way. It's like punching you through the computer. Anger issues yes, psychotic no.)
8. Always allude to history of drug use. (You're an idiot because I almost never talk about it. I'd rather it be behind me and it didn't involve hard drugs.
I occasionally made reference it to it when I posted something stupid or forgetful to try to look humorous instead of dumb but it's not like I glorify it
or tell people it's cool.)
9. Drama queen and crybaby. (Not even close to a drama queen and only occasionally cry.)
10. See a professional. (No need to. You've figured me out. I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks man!)
Seriously this time. I'll see you guys after the holidays. I just want to clear my head.
Merry Christmas to All! (Yes Jimmy, even you. I love you now.)
[Show/Hide Quoted Message] (Quoting Message by jimmyjames from Saturday, December 11, 2010 2:17:08 PM)
|I'm serious. You've got problems. All you're trying to do is seek approval or sympathy. You rarely contribute to conversations and when you do you try to revert the subject back to yourself. You go overboard with the photos and posts about your personal life. At least once a month you go with a long winded "Nobody likes me, all i want to do is fit, maybe it would be better if i just left" post. Obviously designed to get people to say "Don't go budred, we love you blah blah" It's getting boring man. Really boring. You take everything personally. You post psychotic "I wanna kill Jimmy because he makes fun of me" posts. You send psychopathic PMs. You always allude to your history of drug use as if it's something cool, like a 14 year old kid. I think it's stunted you emotionally and made you socially inept which is why you are such a drama queen and a crybaby. Seriously man, see a mental health professional.
Edited at: Monday, December 13, 2010 7:57:22 AM