[Screamin' Demon] Saturday, September 20, 2008 1:33:49 AM
I'm slightly surprised nobody has yet created a thread outlining some hair raising moments on Nostradamus album.. I'll list some that I know of and feel, if anybody has anymore list them.
01. The aggressive intro just before Prophecy breaks into drums.
02. The guitar solo in Prophecy.
03. End of Revelations when Scott is hammering away in double bass with Rob's vocals preaching "I take this possession for my life etc...", very powerful and moving.
04. The last verse in War (You must hold this threat, from such panic yet....)
05. Chorus in Pestilence And Plague in Italian
06. Beginning of Death, with the haunting voices and the bell
07. The evil sounding symphony at the end of every verse in Persecution.
08. The beginning of Exiled with drums and the haunting voices...makes you feel like you're in hell.
09. Everything during the chorus of Alone
10. Chorus in Visions
11. Double bass in Nostradamus along with Rob's scream
12. The synpony in the middle of Nostradamus
13. Scott's drums in Nostradamus from 5:30 - 5:37 Edited at: Saturday, September 20, 2008 1:34:17 AM